Last update: 18 October, 2021
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data RedTram (hereinafter — Operator).
The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data and the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter — Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the *.redtram.com websites.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1) Automated processing of personal data — the processing of personal data using computer technology;
2) Blocking personal data — temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3) Website — a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network addresses *.redtram.com;
4) Information system of personal data — the totality of personal data contained in databases, as well as information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5) Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or another subject of personal data;
6) Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7) The operator — state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8) Personal data — any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the websites redtram.com;
9) User — any visitor to the websites redtram.com;
10) Providing personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain number of persons;
11) Dissemination of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12) Destruction of personal data — any actions resulting from which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a resulting from which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. Personal data
The operator may process the following personal user data entered during account registration:
1) Full name;
2) Email address;
3) Phone numbers;
4) The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics, and others).
The above data further in the Policy text are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
The purpose of processing the User’s personal data — informing the User by sending e-mails; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials on the website.
The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always opt-out of receiving informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Opt-out of notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the sites redtram.com. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator’s e-mail address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Protection of personal data
To ensure the privacy of user information, we apply various security measures, including administrative, managerial and technical. Following international control standards, we not only collect data but also bear full responsibility for their safety. Each employee of our company is aware of the importance of observing the necessary control measures, as well as the norms and instructions adopted in the Agreement.
But, despite the high level of security of your personal data, the user also needs to adhere to certain rules. When browsing the Internet, be careful and don’t share your personal information.
Our developers do everything possible to prevent the possibility of information leakage, unreasonable use and change of personal data. But no Internet service can provide a 100% guarantee since no one is immune from illegal hacking of the system. Moreover, a hacker attack can create conditions for other people to obtain data.
8. Final provisions
The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator using the e-mail email@example.com.
This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until a new version replaces it.
The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet.
The support service notifies that all disputes (claims) to the quality of services (work of the service) cannot concern, are not accepted, are not considered for a period of more than 30 (thirty) calendar days.